Friday, April 24, 2009

Pounds Lost


Picture from 3 years ago....this is the fit and fab I'm heading back to!!!!

Okay...it's going well. I've lost 9 lbs.! That is great. My pants are loose. My former clothing is almost fitting:) I have about 16 more lbs. to go but it's on a roll now and I'll continue until I'm back at my "fighting" weight. That's pre-pregnancy weight...pre-diabetes weight...pre-I think I need to eat everything in sight weight.


What's working for me...is being honest. I follow the WW plan. I write down everything I eat....even if it's not pretty:) I weigh in at the meetings...nothing keeps me honest like having someone else write down my loss for the week.


I figure if I can't be honest about my weight I'm not fooling anyone but myself. I don't want to be in denial.


So...for the whole world to know...I weigh 146 lbs. That's in the buff...in the morning...after a cup of tea...after a visit to the ladies room. Yes, I am THAT anal:) I have to do it the same every time or it gets me all wiggy...that means nutty. I also wear the same clothes/shoes to WW...so that it's also the same. I want to know PRECISELY how much weight I've lost! My size 6/8 clothes are looking really cute sitting in my closet but will look a whole lot cuter on me. Right now I'm in size 10/12....so....I'll keep on keepin' on.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 9 pounds lost! It sounds like your "head" is where it needs to be. I've found that weight loss is SO mental. If I'm in the "I can say no to that" zone, I will lose weight. You are saying NO. Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i JUST joined weight watchers, i am so excited about it! good for you to have been losing- i just so want to get back to a decent mommy weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job!! Woo-Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Becky. Keep on keepin' on! WW is wonderful and the only thing that worked for me. My motto was: "slow and steady wins the race." I lost 25 lbs. about two years ago over several months and, even with all the cancer treatment in the last few months, I'm close to my goal weight just by keeping the WW principles in mind. It's a healthy, sane way to live.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...