Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Girl

All the kids have been sick with a terrible cough and fevers. Most of them are well now except the occasional coughing fit. Sis is still really sick. She was better for a couple of days and then spiked a fever again last night. She woke up this morning really cranky. Nothing would soothe her. I carried her all around until finally I had to get ready to go (to take her to the Dr.). I finally found something to quiet her. I plopped her onto the bathroom counter and let her play with my makeup bin! Heavenly silence...and a happy girl...for about 20 minutes. She took all the items and put them into the cotton swab bin.
The Dr. checked her ears and they are fine. He gave me a prescription and said to fill it tomorrow if she is worse.


1 comment:

  1. Sis is, of course, a Girly-Girl! …that’s why she played quietly in the make-up basket – so sweet! Don’t let the boys do that …they would dump all the make-up out, turn the eye powder into play dirt or sand, and draw art on the bathroom mirror with the eye-pencils.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...