Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr. P


Mr. P is turning 6 at the end of the month. Each morning he lets me know how many more days until it's the BIG day. He want a BOY only party this year. Sis and I don't count...whew!

We have been seeing HUGE changes in our little boy. For the first time in his life I heard him say, "I want to do it myself". No joke...this is the boy who famously shouted, "NO, Mama do it" any time Cam tried to help him or heaven forbid...we told him to do it himself. I told him that when you turn 6 then you: dish up your own food, pour your own cereal, put your dishes in the dishwasher, etc. It started with one thing but worked so well I just keep going;)

Mr. P is loved by all the little girls at school. He blushes when his teacher tells me this. Apparently all the girls chase him around and fawn over him. LOL! One sweet girl gave him a present for his birthday. I'll be posting a pic of it....precious!

Mr. P just finished up his t-ball season. He LOVED it!!!! Each game he was thrilled to go, thrilled to play, couldn't wait for the next game to come. He wants baseball stuff for his birthday and loves playing catch with Cam after dinner each night. They both gave me the squinty eye when I suggested Cam throw the ball underhand to Mr. P! Sorry...it was making me nervous how hard Cam was throwing the ball....I know, MOMS!

Most of all he is such a great helper for his brothers and sister. He loves to play with them and always hollers to alert me when Tuba is having a seizure or when Sis is into something. We were riding in the car and it was all quiet when I heard Mr. P say to his brother, "I love you". Melted my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Mr. P has all the qualities of a good leader...he is smart, savvy, sensitive and he is willing to observe the world around him before he moves ointo it. I, too, have heard him tell his siblings that he loves them. What a wonderful quality! I can hardly wait to see what the future holds for this amazing little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr P turning 6!!! WOW! I'm so excited for him. Be sure to tell him that Nana said he's a super-duper fabulous wonderful brother and that I love him. :- )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...