Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleep...Sweet Sleep


I thought this would be an appropriate photo to announce that.....drum roll please....bumdedumdedummmmmm.....I slept 7 CONSECUTIVE hours last night....AND the night before! I haven't had more than 4 hours of sleep at a shot in well over a year. BG usually gets up anwhere from 2-5 times a night! This is a huge improvement...he's perfect!!!
Baby George has slept through the night twice now. It's amazing! Of course I woke up and freaked that he had slept so long. Against Cam's warnings I tiptoed into he and Lydia's room to check on him. He was sound asleep and breathing just fine;) Then after going back to bed I couldn't sleep. It was either that I was truly rested...or it was the fact that BG hadn't nursed all night long and I was in PAIN! I laid there waiting to hear him so I could run in snatch him up and feed him.
It's so great. Now, should I go with past experience and know that he might not do this every night...or as one of his siblings...NEVER again. Or, should I just have faith and a little denial and believe that he now sleeps through the night?

1 comment:

  1. I've always found that faith has as much to doany response-to-my-requests. So. Give it a month. But praise and handclapping for two nights in a row. Knowing you and your own high energy level, I expect you'll spend the day painting the outside of the house.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...