Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brotherly Love

This was one of my fondest times in Maui. It was during nap time and Tuba, Mr. P and I had the most amazing afternoon together. We had been trying to get a turn in one of the ocean side hammocks. They are always occupied but this day as we approached this beach Mr. P spied an open hammock. We ran to it and practically belly flopped into it before anyone else could get it:) We laid in the shade of the trees gently swinging in the hammock for over an hour. I laid with the boys and we sang songs. Tuba loves to sing and he will snuggle and lay for hours to listen. It was such a precious time. A lady walking past commented that I must be in heaven. Yes, I surely was! It was a great time for the two boys to have some bonding time too. Usually it's Mr. P and Busy Guy who are paired up and playing together all day. This was a special time for my oldest two boys to make great memories together.


Gorgeous views up and down the beach in front of Hyatt.

A family who was leaving and didn't want to try and take their new boogie board home gave it to us. Mr. P had a fabulous time surfing the day away. He really got good on it! Tuba loved watching him....."wheeeeeeee" he would shout at his brother as he came ashore.


I keep talking about the Luau coming up....but I just have SO many pictures that it's taking me forever. I think I could post about a 5 day trip for about 30 days ;) Just kidding...I really will be doing the Luau next. It was so beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. That hammock pic is priceless :)

    We met our volunteers last night, and it sounds like we may go to the Florida Keys for some deep sea fishing. Pipo is excited. They were so nice, and brought gifts for all 7 kids.

    I can't wait to hear about the Luau, but I am enjoying the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking how very, very lucky we are to live at a time when photographs were invented. We share our wonderful times both with words and with images!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...