Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last Full Day

Whaaaa! This trip was going by so fast. We woke up early as usual on our last full day in Maui. The boys were in LOVE with room service so that's what we did for breakfast. We planned to fully dedicate ourselves to enjoying every minute of the day.

Tuba chillin' and looking at the day to come.

One last day at the pool. I had a bad burn on my back (even though I wore SPF 70...but I did spend about 9 hours a day at the pool) so my tank top came in handy.

My cuties laughing it up.
Good Morning Maui!
I think the relaxation of this vacation was so good for all of us. The warm sun, air and the beauty surrounding us was so soothing. I haven't felt so happy in a long time. I guess the rest of us felt the same too....kissing bunch we are!Kissy kiss....
Smoochy smooch...
Pucker up...kissin' you to...
Me too....kisssin' you...

I loved snuggling my babes in the warm sunshine.
Time for the wee ones to go nap with Dad and for us three to head down to the beach....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...