Saturday, October 24, 2015

Mama and Papa Relax

The best part about vacation is that it's about the only time of year I totally relax. I don't know what time/day it is...and it doesn't matter.

We get to hang out all day long with our kids, eat snacks, and take in the view.


Like I said before we work out every morning on the beach. It's so beautiful!


I love to sit on the deck no matter what the weather is doing...but of course the sunshine is the best! Pjs, sunglasses, magazines and a dog. The best!


Or I perch myself on the sand and watch the kids boogie board with Cam...and soak up some sun.


Cam's had skin cancer so he is good about covering up all of his skin. This is his fave outfit. We all tease him but seriously what can we say since we all wear pjs on the beach. 


We love to walk long walks on the beach...really it's me that loves it but Cam goes along with it.


I don't even know what this is...or when it happened on our vacation. But, there it was in the photos. This about sums up how much Cam loves vacation. 


And that's a wrap. Whew! What a fun time we had. I want to go again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us in on your summer vacation. Memories will last for generations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...