Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Delivery


I'm so excited! I just ordered groceries online from Safeway.com. The first order is free and then it costs about $12.00 an order after that. Well worth it to me. There is NO way I'm going to the store with my troop of kiddos any time in the near future. I can just imagine it....I'm in my pj's with uncombed hair...I've got one baby on my back and one strapped to my front, with Busy Guy in the seat of the cart, Mr. P riding on the end of the cart and Tuba running wild! I might have to open a bottle of wine and drink while I shopped the aisles. It was really easy to shop online...everything was organized by group or you could search for an item. You can even say how you like your produce...ie: green bananas. If you place your order by 9:30 a.m. you can have same day delivery! I'm just thrilled and I feel like it's one thing less for me to worry about once the babies are here. I just wish Costco would deliver to me too:)

2 comments:

  1. That is the best invention ever! When my 6th was born,(before our adoption) only my oldest 2 were in school, and I had 4 kids 4 and under at home in the winter. I was SO thankful to have a store that delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Have you emailed Costco suggesting the idea? It couldn't hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...