Monday, June 2, 2008

C-Section


Busy Guy decided I need to have a C-Section! The boys all took turns cutting my belly open to deliver their new brother. I hope they don't know something that I don't know:0 I really don't want a C-Section...unless of course this baby boy is HUGE.
We should hear tomorrow...please let it be tomorrow...of our embassy date and when hubby will leave for Ethiopia!!! It's getting so close. It should be in early July sometime. I can't wait for him to see Addis Ababa and meet our baby girl. Since we can't go together to Ethiopia we can have the shared experience of it from each of our trips. You can hear about it and read about it but nothing compares to seeing it with your own eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Well I wouldn't want a C-section either.... with a circular saw!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...