Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why I Love This Man!


One of the many reasons I love this man...my dear sweet hubby and best friend. He says to me, "I know I should be freaking out about having two babies at once but really I'm just so excited about how much fun it's going to be". I feel exactly the same way!!!
He leaves tomorrow morning....very early! Tonight we will spend time as a family and get the last of things ready to go. Keep him in your prayers as he travels to Ethiopia to bring home our new baby girl. Keep the boys and I in your prayers as we hold down the fort without our guy...and I try NOT to go into labor.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! We'll be praying. We'll also be there in a week and hope to see you in church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Becky! I can't believe the time is here already! Godspeed to your traveling man and many prayers for a speedy *delivery* (for him, not for you--at least not just yet!)

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...