Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Raining...It's Pouring!


Yesterday morning as I buckled Busy Guy into his booster seat for breakfast I said to him, "look, is it raining?". He replied, "No, it pouring". I couldn't believe he said this and then I thought....well, he's right, it is pouring!!! It's June but it's not even close to summer weather...or even spring for that matter. We've had dark rainy days one after the other. So, to have some fun inside we made a Camp. What better way to spend a rainy day? We covered the dining room table and Mr. P and Tuba had popcorn in the Camp.





The Baby room is finished. It looks so sweet with the two cribs. Half the room is flowers and butterflies and half is trains. Now, I can't wait to see my sweet babies in their cribs:)

4 comments:

  1. Becky,
    Where did you get that doll in your little girl's crib? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable. Is the reality of twins setting in yet, looking at those two cribs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just wonderful. I can hardly wait to see it! And then see it with babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case anyone else wants to know the little bear doll is from the Anne Geddes store at Disneyland. I think they are available online too. So cute.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...