Monday, June 9, 2008

What a beauty!


I got some new photos of our sweet girl this morning. She looks so great! Only 18 days until hubby will leave to bring her home!!!

I got luggage today so that is checked off the list of "to do". IYesterday the lovely ladies at church had a shower for me and the babies. It was so much fun to open girly things. Today I have been washing baby clothes and getting piles ready to put into the luggage. I'm going out to buy her some pj's today...she has so many beautiful dresses...her closet is a dream!
Tomorrow I have a check up and I'm anxious to see when they will be doing another ultrasound. My diabetes has been fine. My sugar levels are very controlled....as long as I don't eat pizza!

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! This is the cutest picture yet. I had to call the teacher next door in to see her, she's heard all about you and your growing family. When Martha and Mihret (my students from Layla House)come back from lunch, I want them to see her. I wonder if Martha will recognize her, as she just arrived here in April. Can't wait to see her in July!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is gorgeous... like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I HAVE to come out of lurkdom to tell you your baby is so adorable, gorgeous!!!!
    Hope all goes super smoothly with your pregnancy and husband's travels, etc.
    You have a lot on your plate - here's lots of prayers for strength :)
    Ericka from Illinois

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...