Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update


We received an update today on our sweet baby girl. She now weighs 13.2 lbs. and is 24 in. long. She is getting big so fast! We also heard about our embassy date. We can choose July 2nd or the 9th. If we choose the 2nd we run the risk of having to re-schedule the trip if all the paperwork doesn't make it to the embassy in time. It makes more sense to pick the 9th which is a sure thing...but it's soooo hard with my due date looming so near. We will decide today...and I think we will go with the 9th. That means hubby will leave on about the 4th and come about the 12th of July. I'm due the 18th but possibly having to be induced early! Oh, I'm feeling the stress again today. Back to reading the Psalms for me tonight.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. I know how hard it is to pick the later embassy date. I so wanted to pick the earlier one too, but it just didn't make sense to gamble like that--I couldn't leave home for two weeks if we were delayed.

    I am dying for an update of our little girl as I am packing and want to make sure that I pack the right sized stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Look at those eyes... those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...