Sunday, May 25, 2008

Big Day...Big Prayers!

Okay...tonight before you go to sleep pray some prayers for our baby girl (Patron Saint Lydia) as she has her court date tonight as we sleep. I hope to have news tomorrow!!!
I had my check-up last Fri. with my Dr. He is thrilled with my sugar levels. He said he usually sees his Gestational Diabetes patients once a week but I'm doing so well that he will see me the normal 2 week intervals until next month. I talked to him about early inducement and he said it is a possibility maybe a week early. I will go for non-stress tests at the hospital once a week for the rest of the pregnancy and will have another ultrasound to see how big this baby boy is. It will be a wait and see as far as the delivery date. One thing for sure. I've had my last overdue pregnancy....yipee:) I'm feeling good and my rapid weight gain has slowed way down. That's good as I'm not looking forward to taking the weight off.

Yesterday my MIL (the best ever) and I took the boys to the park and had a great time enjoying the sunshine and the water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...