Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Project Obsessed

That's me...project obsessed. I'm always this way but with two babies on the way it is even worse. My hubby is on a golden pedestal today though...he painted the ceiling in the hallway and living room!!! I've been waiting for him to do this so I could paint the walls. I just can't do the ceilings with my big belly and low energy. He worked all day yesterday and got it done. So, today I am tackling the hallway walls and then will move on to the living room walls later this week. I've promised myself (and hubby) that I won't do a typical Becky Project and work until it's done. I've been known to be up on a ladder at 2:00 am trying to finish a painting project in one day!
I was supposed to have a Dr.'s appt. this morning. I got up, showered, blow dried my hair, got dressed, went to my Dr.'s office only to be told, "sorry, we messed up and scheduled you for a day that the Dr. isn't in the office". So, I'm re-scheduled for Fri. with a back-to-back appt. with Busy Guy. That should be a fun day. I will also have to bring Mr. P along too. Sheesh! Today I got to go all alone and was dreaming of the time sitting and reading a magazine and talking to the Dr. in peace and quiet. Oh, well....mistakes happen....I hope they will be as forgiving if I mess up an appt.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...