Thursday, May 29, 2008

We Passed Court!

Glory to God! We passed court. Our case was heard in court today (well, last night while we slept). I'm so thrilled that we didn't have to wait for a new date and then have another sleepless night. We are officially the parents to a sweet baby girl! I can now post her pictures on my blog and share with you how beautiful she is.
First picture, 2 weeks old at the Christmas celebration at Layla House.


Sweet girl wearing the pj we sent her, with her new toy and her photo album.

6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous!!! Congrats to you all!

    I realy love the pic in the baseball outfit... she is preparing herself for a house full of brothers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...the baseball outfit! I wanted to jump on a plane and put her in a dress:)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,

    Those pictures are just adorable! I am so happy for you all. It is the answer to many prayers. Can't wait to hear about the travel plans!

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippie Kai Yai!!! Woohoo! What a relief to have the court date behind you. Big sigh. LOL cheryl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...