Friday, May 16, 2008

Vacation

We got home from a week's long vacation to Lake Chelan. We had a great time...and I'm pooped! Today I'm catching up on laundry and having a vacation from all the activity:)

Papa, Tuba, and Mr. P rode in a parade with my sister's boyfriend driving the limo. They threw candy out the window (and probably ate more than they threw).
Busy Guy and I watched the parade with Grandma and Grandpa...and ate his weight in candy:)

We met my sister's newest baby...oh he is the cutest thing ever....and yes the boys have been begging for a "cute little chihuahua" too.

The view from our condo patio....really beautiful.



We golfed almost every day...whew...those 18 holes are a killer;)
Mother's Day was great...breakfast made by the boys....pampered by the boys....and a nice dinner out at a local winery.
We played on the sandy beach...and yes my belly really is as big as it looks. I keep getting asked if I'm due soon...like in a week or so. Everyone's eyes bulge out of their head when I say I have 9 weeks left!!! One person asked if I swallowed a watermelon.


We also swam every day. Lots of fun in the pool and hot tub.
We went bowling....are those the cutest shoes ever? The boys loved bowling.
We also went to the park, walked along the lake, ate out for dinner most nights, visited with Grandma, Grandpa, and my sister's family, went wine tasting (well hubby tasted), had a bonfire at G&G's winery, got a pedicure and a massage (no pedicure for hubby...he doesn't know what he is missing), and relaxed a little bit in between all of our activities.
Oh, yeah...and we brought Shiloh along too! She was so good in the car in her fancy pink carrier. Mr. P held it the whole time! She is happy to be home though.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds (and looks) like you ALL had a WONDERFUL time. I am so glad you got to have a real vacation. We missed you but the pictures tell the whole story of activies, love, laughter and fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...