Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still No News

Today is a National Holiday in Ethiopia so we won't hear any news today. Maybe.....tomorrow?
I picked up a crib that a friend gave us. Thanks! I put it together, put sheets on it with blankets. It looks so cute. The room is looking good. I've been working on the stencil for the girl side of the room. I'll post pics when I'm done. It's pretty surreal to see two cribs in the same room:)
Busy Guy is doing really well sleeping in his "big boy" bed. As long as I don't let him nap too long then he will go to sleep at night. He gets a sticker in the morning for staying in bed all night long. He could teach Mr. P a few things about staying in bed all night!
Some more exciting news for our family! Hubby got accepted to graduate school! He will start this Fall. It will be a two year program for Nurse Practitioner. When he's done he plans to work in one of the clinics...like oncology. It will be regular hours!!!!!! Yipee...what will I do with a hubby who doesn't work graveyard and is home on the weekends?A happy dance...that's what I'll do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...