Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Keep Painting...

Just keeping painting...sung to the tune of "just keep swimming" from Finding Nemo. Yesterday I finished the hallway and it looks wonderful....well except when I compare it to the dirty living room wall next to it. That will be fixed today when I paint that wall. Of course there is also the dirty wall leading to upstairs...I know...one room at a time! I went last night and got all my supplies so I could start today as soon as Papa takes the little ones to the gym with him. I don't feel bad about not working out with hubby at the gym...my sugar levels have been good...and painting is serious exercise...at least to me it is! I couldn't have done more than the hallway yesterday if I had tried! I laid down to rest and could barely get up and walk afterwards. We went out for a nice dinner...so no cooking and the kitchen was clean when we got home...bonus! I will post some pics of the newly painted walls later today. The colors are Barley and Hush.
Also, we have our court date on Monday!!! Keep us in your prayers. Ethiopia is 10 hours ahead so Sunday night as we sleep (or lay in our beds anxiously) our baby girl's case will go to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...