Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Keeping me sane

With all the wait, wait, wait for our baby girl and all the diabetes stuff going on I'm glad that my little boys keep me smiling.
The latest from Mr. P:

I was in the kitchen standing on a chair and reaching into the top shelf of a cabinet when Mr. P yells from downstairs, "That doesn't look like something you should be doing with a baby in your belly!".

We were waiting for something and Mr. P was standing against a wall and banging his behind against it. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to break the wall down. I told him his little B-butt (our nickname for the behind) was too small so he suggested we use mine :O

Tuba got off the bus today with an artificial white rose. I thought since Mother's Day is coming that he was going to hand it to me....but no....he waved me off, went in the house and handed in to Mr. P!

Busy Guy is REALLY asserting his Independence...which is good...and bad. He says, "No, I don't want to" more times a day than I can count. He adds the Ethiopian scowl (squinty eyes and all) to it too. But...he is also answering I love you with his own..."Wuv, you too". So sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and boy, oh boy, do I know the "no" that accompanies that scowl!

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so funny and cute:) I totally know the whole "NO" thing...driving me batty LOL So excited to see your baby girl soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...